February 8 – April 5
Ages 4 – 6
*Parent or guardian must be present
Intro to Sports is a fun-filled, instructional based athletic program for girls and boys ages 4-6 years-old. This class focuses on the basic rules and strategy of soccer, basketball and wiffleball. Fundamental skills such as kicking, throwing, catching and dribbling will be taught.
The Italian Center offers this class during the fall, winter and spring seasons. Classes meet in the gymnasium on a weekly basis in sessions.
- Open to: Members and Non-Members
- Sessions Run: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Registration: By February 1
- Level: Beginner – Advanced
- Maximum Participants: 15
- Meets: Wednesdays at 4:00pm-4:45pm
- Ages: 4 – 6 years old
- Location: Gymnasium
- Fee: Members $120 Non-Members $160
- Required Equipment: None
No black soled shoes, please. For more information, please contact Brian Wright in the Athletic Department at 203-322-6941 ext. 114