September 12 – October 24
This recreational outdoor activity is offered for both boys and girls, ages 7 – 9. Flag Football, a non-contact sport, provides both fun and exercise, while teaching basic skills and strategies that cross over to football. The lively, controlled scrimmages provide teaching situations that can be applied to the real game of football.
The Italian Center offers Flag Football to our members and non-members during the fall season. Classes meet once a week after school on the front field.
- Open to: Members and Non-Members
- Sessions Run: Fall
- Level: Beginner – Advanced
- Registration: By September 9
- Maximum Participants: 20
- Meets: Mondays, 4:00-5:00pm, September 12 – October 24
- Ages: Ages 7-9
- Location: Front Field
- Fee: Members $105 Non-Members $140
- Required Equipment: None
For more information, please contact the Athletic Department at 203-322-6941 ext. 114