November 19 – January 14
(No class, 12/24 & 12/31 )
Ages 5 & 6 4:00-4:45pm
Ages 7 – 9 5:00-5:45pm
Instructional basketball offers children ages 5 – 9 the ability to learn the basic fundamentals and strategy of the game. Dribbling, shooting, defense and passing are just a few of the many skills that will be covered.
Youth Basketball meets in our gymnasium on a weekly basis during the fall, winter and spring seasons. This program is open to members and non-members.
- Open to: Members and Non-Members
- Sessions Run: Winter, Spring
- Registration: by 3/13
- Level: Beginner – Advanced
- Maximum Participants: 20
- Meets: Mondays, 4:00pm-4:45pm for Ages 5 & 6/ 5:00pm-5:45pm for Ages 7-9
- Ages: Ages 5 – 9
- Location: Gymnasium
- Required Equipment: None
- Fee: Members $105 * Non-members $140
Please no black soled shoes. For more information, please contact the Athletic Department at 203-322-6941 ext. 114.